ACCREDITATION TO ATTEND THE EVENTS OF THE CARNIVAL OF VENICE
The pass accreditations for the Carnival of Venice are allowed only to journalists and media operators who will send us a request according to these conditions:
- It is necessary to fill in the form with the required data
- photographers and free-lance journalists are asked to send a request through an official editor (newspaper, radio/tv network, press agency or other media), using their letterhead.
- for television networks: only the data of one account person is required, but it is necessary to list all the members of the troupe/crew (name and role of each member).
- The MULTIMEDIA area contains all press materials downloadable: press releases, photos, link to some videos. For further requests please use the form.
- Press passes can be collected at our Carnival Press Office starting from January 20th from 10am to 5pm c/o Telecom Future Centre San Marco 4826, Venice - phone +39 041 5229035
The data in this form will be only used to the purpose to send the requested information. They will be kept reserved, according to the Italian laws about privacy, and they will not be divulged to a third party without an explicit consent.